I say this every month. But how the hell is it already SEPTEMBER?!
School started early this year, which definitely made for a short feeling summer. We still have a few more weeks before fall officially gets here, but I'd be lying if I said my head wasn't already in fall mode. I mean, I've made two different soups in the past month. It's 80 degrees out.
I have big plans for this coming month. Not sure why it feels so special, but this new month feels like a fresh new start. So here goes. My goals for September:
- Blog more frequently. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Don't I always say that? Only this time I am branching out beyond my client work. I know, a big step for this page! More specifically, though certainly not exclusively, my Cooking with Ada series!
- Round TWO of Yoga Teach Training! Woot woot! This has sort of become the highlight of each month, just saying.
- Updating my kitchen! Ok, really I am just painting it (because the awful green I thought was so cool 5 years ago simply isn't cutting it any more). In my dream world I would be getting new counters, appliances, and a new floor. But I have a toddler, therefore no money. So a fresh coat of paint, and perhaps a thorough cleaning out of the cupboards will have to suffice.
- Apple Picking! Need I say more?
- Seven Zero Waste practices I will be attempting to implement into my everyday life. I've got a whole post about this coming your way!
- Photograph THREE weddings! (And edit!)
- Last, but not least, co-hosting the SECOND round of the Body Love CLE: Brunch edition! If you haven't signed up yet, but would like to treat yo' self to a wonderful morning filled with yoga, connection, conversation, and delicious grub, there's still time!
What I'm Reading this Month:
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone