Earlier this year, we proudly teamed up with Darwin Dogs to create regular stock photos for their blog, as well as work on a personal pet project here at our studio. The Model Call sessions have been a huge success, and we are looking to continue them throughout 2015 - only on a larger scale! So, what does this mean exactly? More shoots!
We rolled into 2014 with quite a full schedule, and while we still were able to pull in quite a few Model Call sessions, they were pretty randomly scheduled, basically whenever we could get them in. THIS year, as they were such a hug success, we are looking to maintain a regular schedule for them versus randomly scheduling. So, more sessions for YOU and more images for US. Win Win!
With that said, we are opening up the MODEL CALL again and accepting new applications! (For those of you who applied for 2014, don't worry, your information is rolling over for 2015)
Old dogs, young dogs, big dogs, little dogs, scruffy dogs, bald dogs, you get the point:) PLUS we are NOW accepting applications for CATS, HORSES and RABBITS! (Have another type of pet you would like to add? Send us an email!)
- No purchase necessary, however, a limited product line will be available for purchase via an online gallery.
- Model sessions will be anywhere from 15-60 minutes long. I will be shooting your pup with a specific goal in mind, which will determine where and how long the session will be.
- Session locations will be chosen by me, Brittany, so please let me know if your pup has a hard time with new locations. Locations will typically be within 10-15 miles of Lakewood, Ohio. I may ask to do the session in/at your home, so please make note in the application if this is a problem.
- Session dates/times/locations will be released each month and will booked on a first response basis. (email notifications will be sent)
- On occasion, you may be contacted directly with short notice for a session. Don't worry if you can't make it! Just let me know immediately, and perhaps your pet would work for the next shoot:)
- You will be asked to sign a Portrait Agreement and Model Release form before your session.
- Again, these sessions are complimentary, however, all prints and products are purchased separately.
How to Apply:
- "LIKE" Brittany Graham Photography's Facebook Page!
- "LIKE" Darwin Dogs Facebook Page!
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- YOUR NAME
- PET'S NAME(S), AGE, BREED + BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THEIR PERSONALITY
- YOUR LOCATION
Please feel free to contact us directly if you have any further questions/concerns! We look forward to seeing you in 2015!
*** January 2015 Model Call Sessions are already fully booked. February sessions will be opening in a few weeks.***