Anyone who knows me at all knows that I am completely head over heels in love with my two pups, Petey and Tank. They grace this blog quite frequently and I'm pretty sure they are the only subjects on my instagram page, but that is neither here nor there:)
After we had Petey for about a year
we I decided it would be a good idea to get him a sibling. Insert Tank into our family! After a slight panic attack about what the bloody hell I was thinking, I decided to hire a trainer so that I would be better prepared to control my rambunctious duo. And that is when I found Darwin Dogs. Kerry and Danika are AMAZING, and I would recommend them to everyone and anyone (and I'm pretty sure I already have!). So, when Kerry asked if I could help out with some photography on her new blog I obviously jumped on the opportunity! Dogs and Photography, two of my greatest loves:)
Here's the thing - I need some models! Old dogs, young dogs, big dogs, little dogs, scruffy dogs, bald dogs, you get the point:)
- No purchase necessary, however, a limited product line will be available for purchase via an online gallery.
- Model sessions will be anywhere from 15-60 minutes long. I will be shooting your pup with a specific goal in mind, which will determine where and how long the session will be.
- Session locations will be chosen by me, Brittany, so please let me know if your pup has a hard time with new locations. Locations will typically be within 10-15 miles of Lakewood, Ohio. I may ask to do the session in/at your home, so please make note in the application if this is a problem.
- These sessions will most likely take place on Thursday or Saturday evenings (subject to change), though not limited to them. By evening, I mean roughly 1 hour before sunset. Please make sure this will work with your schedule before submitting your application.
- You may be contacted with short notice for a session. Don't worry if you can't make it! Just let me know immediately, and perhaps your pup would work for the next shoot:)
- You will be asked to sign a Portrait Agreement and Model Release form before your session.
- As a THANK YOU for your participation, you will receive your favorite image from the shoot as a hi-res digital file, with a print release, as well as a $25.00 credit towards a personal session for you and your family.
How to Apply:
- "LIKE" Brittany Graham Photography's Facebook Page!
- "LIKE" Darwin Dogs Facebook Page!
- Please fill out the Application via THIS LINK!